Time & Location
About the Event
- Guard needs to be ON TIME for their scheduled shift, NO Exceptions.
- Guard MUST check in and out using IVR instructions.
- All guards should be clean, presentable and in an easily identifiable uniform*.
- Guard must remain Awake and Alert for the entire shift.
- Guard cannot leave the post for any reason until their shift is completed – NO Smoking!
- Guard is responsible for checking all contractors’ personal/work bags when exiting the store.
- Guard MUST maintain a visual observation of All Entrance/Exit doors being used by others.
- Guard Cannot be sent home by store personnel, the guard MUST receive approval from RDL Security Solutions before leaving the store, call for proper authorization.
- If technicians are on site, guard must be focused on activity going on in the store.
- If there are no technicians on site working, guard should be posted by the front door.
- Guard may need to let contractors in the store if they have not arrived by the time the manager leaves for the night. Guard should remain Alert for technicians to arrive at any time.
- Guard cannot leave until the Manager arrives in the morning to relieve the guard and sign paperwork. - Store Associates cannot enter the store in the morning until a manager is present.
- Guard must return ALL keys to the opening manager (failure to return keys may result in back charge to replace all locks in the store).
**All guards MUST provide valid Government Issued Identification
to the manager upon arrival to the store. If the Manager leaves
before the Contractor arrives, the guard is required to ask
Contractors for their valid ID and Work Order, this information must
be documented on the guards paperwork **