Time & Location
About the Event
***GUARD IS TO PROVIDE ACCESS FOR LANDLORD AND REAL ESTATE AGENCY SO THEY CAN COMPLETE WORK ON SITE. PLEASE ENSURE LOCATION IS ARMED AND SECURED AND KEY
IS PUT IN LOCK BOX AFTER WORK IS COMPLETED EACH DAY***
- Guard needs to be ON TIME for their scheduled shift, NO Exceptions.
- Guard MUST call to check in and out.
- All guards should be clean, presentable and in an easily identifiable uniform*.
- Guard must remain Awake and Alert for the entire shift.
- Guard cannot leave the post for any reason until their shift is completed – NO Smoking!
- Guard is responsible for checking all contractors’ personal/work bags when exiting the store.
- Guard MUST maintain a visual observation of All Entrance/Exit doors being used by others.
- Guard Cannot be sent home by store personnel, the guard MUST receive approval from RDL before leaving the store, call for proper authorization.
- If technicians are on site, guard must be focused on activity going on in the store.
- If there are no technicians on site working, guard should be posted by the front door.